Saturday, October 17, 2009

Festivals

The Manchester Literature Festival will have to survive a little bit without me this year (I'm sure it will manage) as I've got a busy week or so. I hope to get to the Whitworth tomorrow for a dose of Salt writers - its a great venue for catching literature, and nice not to have to go all the way into town. Then I'll be making time to get to the Blog Awards on Wednesday at Band on the Wall - first time I'll have made it to the re-opened venue.

Part of my reason for not being around is that I'm in Lancaster next Saturday for the launch of the latest publication from Flax books, Mostly Truthful, which I'm one of 4 non-fiction contributors to. Read a little bit more about it here. I went to University in Lancaster (finishing with an English degree) so it feels a kind of homecoming.

I've continued to enjoy the contributions to Everyday Genius this month as well.

No comments: